Autumn Forest



On my way to work. I have to go from Königstein im Taunus to Darmstadt every day and sometimes I take the bike to "shorten" the distance between Frankfurt Höchst and Langen. Like yesterday. I took time to shot a lot of photos in those beautiful forests there. This is one of them. It was a very, very misty day, dark and kind of colourless. I shoot raw and so I can bring out more of the natural (and perhaps even a little bit more of these) colours. I used Bibble for raw conversion and some effects and GIMP for further adjustments. I put a frame there. But now I think I shouldn't. There is no necessity for a frame here. Or at least a different, more simple one, matching with the colours of the photo. What do you think? See where this picture was taken. [?] http://flic.kr/p/BaLUz

Popular Posts