Forest


Forest, originally uploaded by Moyan_Brenn.


Forest
Enchanted forest...the place where fairies live

The place is a pinewood situated in the town of Nettuno, Lazio, a region of Italy. It is famous between Rome runners and the particular thing of this place is that thanks to its position respect to the sun and to its thickness, during sunrise is completely full of sunrays like in a fable. It's visitable for free

Visit my travel blog earthincolors.wordpress.com to see my best pics and read my travel stories

Visit my travel blog earthincolors.wordpress.com to see my best pics and read my travel stories

Follow me on TWITTER to stay updated with my future pictures!

.
**** COPYRIGHT AND CC INFORMATION ****

If you like and want to use my photos you can do it for free BUT first
you HAVE to read and respect my rules and policy reported in my profile page here www.flickr.com/people/aigle_dore/
Thanks

Popular Posts