Trail



Trail, originally uploaded by apkhat.

The photo is taken at "Jægersborg dyrehave" (often translated to "The Deer Garden" or "The Deer Park" – I got pictures of them as well on flickr)

It was an early saturday morning, im holding staycation for around 1,5 month so i i have all the time i want for photography.
I rode my bike to Dyrehaven to take some nice sunrise pictures, but when i arrived the sun wasnt where i tought it would be and so on. I ditched my sunrise-pictures so i instead could take pictures of various deers (red deers and fallow deers)
When walking home i saw this lovely little collection of trees with such beautifull light (what i came for in the first place)
The exif reads 6am and that was about 2h 15m after the sunrise. just before the sky began to burn out. I took alot of photos and this one i loved most.

---
Natural Testosterone

Popular Posts