The Girl Was Never There



This forest is made of magic.

233/365 {+1}
So I couldn't decide between these two, but as you can actually see (part of) my face in this one, I figured it was more self-portrait-esque :)
I like this new location, even if I have to trek a mile to get there.

I got tagged by Eric Bishop but I think I've probably tagged every single one of my contacts by now, so I'll just give you some more facts :)
1. My hair looks awful in these pictures. Bed HEAD.
2. I haven't done any work over these holidays...
3. I don't know how many days it's been now.
4. I really, really, really don't want to go back to school.
5. I would like an 85mm f/1.8 lens. Thanks :)
6. The sun just came out again. (Now it's gone again)
7. My aunt just told me the pictures I gave them of my cousins wedding were brilliant :)
8. I'm really not hungry but I haven't eaten since I got up.
9. Nature makes me happy.
10. I want to go to sleep please.


Please, if you're kindly going to blog my photos do so by reblogging from my Tumblr. I like to keep track of where my photos are being used, so I'd be really grateful if you helped me out :)

Popular Posts