beschcreche


beschcreche, originally uploaded by cams-not-in-lux.

The location is in Luxembourg, very close to the border with France. There is a nursery school there, right in the heart of the forest, and my daughter spent a very happy year there.

This is at the bottom of the hill leading up to the forest creche that Freya went to in Esch-sur-Alzette in Luxembourg. I miss that place. Some of my fondest memories are of taking Freya to and bringing her home from the forest creche. It was a handy spot for dawdling with my Nikon as well. I spent a lot of time around this area experimenting and learning.

I'd be interested to see what sort of results one could get with this shot in Photoshop. I'm a PS n00b and tend to use only Lightroom (which I love and am okay with, at least v1 anyway!)

Popular Posts