wild wood

14dec2008
(photo: alexjessicarichmond)

wild wood by alexjessicarichmond.
I love photographing the woods.

I have a thing for shadows! I always try and look for interesting shadows!

I also like the foreground where there is loads of foot prints!

I was really disappointed with myself as my wellies are rubbish and my feet was really cold and I had to go home but later on I was out photographing another woods :D. haha.

I've uploaded another image from these woods! I couldn't choose which one to upload to the group! I prefer the other one yet again. Please take notice that I chose this one as I felt the water was taking more of the subject matter in the other image and this one has shadows from the trees which are the subject matter.....
I hope people agree with me haha!

You can't see me because I'm hiding in the middle shadow! haha! I like how that shadow leads upto a bench.

Bluebell Forest, Astley Bridge, Bolton, Lancashire, United Kingdom.

Popular Posts