the forest for the trees....again


the forest for the trees....again, originally uploaded by Bairbre.

Went for a day at Matheson State Park with Mike for my birthday...it was beautiful, yes, I'm another year older...I'm trying to make myself look for the beauty, or take the time, and recognize my value, like you mentioned Bob, when talking about the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter...I feel like I want to take anything to say I have a job, but, taking that moment to say, no, I'm worth more than that, I've worked harder than that. Being patient...as another year goes by.....I liked this photo though...it's sort of fairy tailish.

My name is Bairbre, the Irish spelling of Barbara, which is how I sign my work. As for the setting, it was taken at Matheson State Park in Illinois. A beautiful spot for camera shooting, wonderful in the winter as well.

I loved the lighting in it...made it seem fairytail-ish and magical; something we all need a little more of. (Bairbre)

Popular Posts