Ecola State Park


Ecola State Park, originally uploaded by Mini Anna {Munandar}.

I'm in Oregon right now for a few days. Arrived at Portland a couple of days ago. Took some pictures around the waterfront but haven't post them. Will do soon. I am now on the coast - around Seaside - Cannon Beach. Went to Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach today. It was raining pretty much most of day. Good thing it stopped raining in the afternoon when we got to the park. But it was still extremely cloudy. No sun at all. Me and a friend went to Cannon Beach and then back to Ecola Park to catch the sunset but there was pretty much none. The sky was white before sunset and then it just gets darker without showing any color whatsoever. Sucks! I picked the wrong week to come to Oregon.

Despite the horrible weather and my frozen ass, I managed to get some not so bad pics from the park. The leaves were wet from the rain and so the color is saturated. It was a nice park. It's so green up here. My mum would love this.

We'll try to check out more parks and beaches tomorrow. I hope the weather will be nicer and I'll get awesome sunset pictures. Keeping my fingers crossed. (Mini Anna)

Popular Posts